Our Practicum training program is geared for highly motivated students who are studying at university and/or in the process of applying to graduate school.
We offer the practicum training experience in either or both studios — San Francisco and Burlingame.
The practicum commitment is 5-15 hours per week for 8-12 months.
- Only highly motivated students who are pursuing graduate school may apply.
- Must be Mac and tech savvy.
- Passionate about child psychology.
- At least 2 years experience working with young people (e.g., tutoring, camp counseling, caregiving, teaching assistant). Familiarity with children with exceptionalities (e.g., autism spectrum, gifted, learning disorders) and neurodiversity.
- Strengths in social emotional skills and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic. Flexible and adaptable. Open to feedback.
Please share with us:
- Why are you interested in Seesaw?
- How did you become interested in child psychology?
- What days/times would you be available?
- Are you interested in SF, Peninsula or both?
- Are you a Mac user? Are you familiar with Pages and Dropbox?