Therapist Teacher for Boy Talk (Part-time; PhD, PsyD, LCSW)
We are seeking a male therapist to teach our Boy Talk class at our San Francisco and/or Peninsula studio.
Boy Talk is a unique psycho-education class. Small group of 4 to 8 participants.
- Training from scientist-practitioner, clinical science university program.
- Three to five years experience providing skills-based Individual and Group Therapy with pre-teens/teens.
- Embraces evidence-based practices in Social Emotional Learning (SEL), CBT, DBT, behavior therapy, and mindfulness.
- Conscientious, dependable, creative, organized, compassionate, strong attention to detail, excellent social communication skills, energetic, and warm. Open to feedback, direction, and likes working on a team.
Please submit the following application materials to our Studio Coordinator.
- CV or resume
- Two professional references
- Mock 1 page class preparation notes
Please share with us:
- Why would you like to work on our team at Seesaw?
- What experiences have shaped your skills in running SEL, CBT, DBT, mindfulness groups for young participants and in which settings? What are some of the resources that inform your practice and teachings?
- What days/times would you be available to teach social emotional class(es) at Seesaw?
- Are you in private practice or working for an agency or clinic?
- Are you happy to work in SF, Peninsula or both?
- Are you a Mac user? Are you familiar with Pages and Dropbox?