Male Therapist Teacher
We are seeking a male therapist to lead Boy Talk at our San Francisco and Peninsula studios.
- We are seeking Clinical or School Psychology Post-doctoral Fellows, Licensed Psychologists or Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- 5 years plus experience providing skills-based Individual and Group Therapy with children and adolescents
- Training in Social Emotional Learning (SEL) curricula, CBT, DBT, and teaching mindfulness techniques to youth.
- Creative, dynamic, organized, attention to detail, excellent communication, energetic, reliable and hard working. Open to feedback, direction, and team work.
Submit the following application materials to our Studio Coordinator.
- CV or resume
- Cover letter
- Two professional references
When you apply, please answer these questions:
- Why would you like to work on our team at Seesaw?
- What experiences have shaped your skills in running SEL, CBT, DBT, mindfulness groups for young clients and in which settings?
- What days/times would you be available to teach social emotional class(es) at Seesaw?
- Are you willing to work in SF, Burlingame or both? Do you have a car?
- Are you a Mac user? Are you familiar with Pages and Dropbox?