Male Boy Talk Therapist Teacher or Teacher’s Assistant
We are seeking a Therapist Teacher to lead Boy Talk (social emotional classes/small groups) at our San Francisco and Peninsula studios.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Psychologist, or pre-licensed
- Experience (5 years) conducting Individual/Group Therapy with children and adolescents (i.e., male clients)
- Experience and training in Social Emotional Learning (SEL), CBT, DBT, ACT and mindfulness-based therapies.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, excellent communicator, energetic, reliable and creative problem solver. Open to feedback and direction.
Submit the following application materials to Sabrina Gabel, clinic director.
- CV or resume
- Cover letter
- Two professional references
When you apply, please answer these questions:
- What would most interesting to you about working on our team at Seesaw?
- What training and experience do you have providing social skills groups, CBT, DBT, mindfulness to young clients and in which settings?
- What days/times would you be available to teach social emotional class(es) at Seesaw?
- Are you willing to work at SF, Burlingame or both? Do you have a car?
- Do you have a Mac? Are you tech savvy?