Pre-doctoral Psychology Intern (M.A, M.Ed)
We offer clinical training and supervision to pre-doctoral psychology interns at our San Francisco and Peninsula studios.
Primary training activities and responsibilities:
- Providing evidence-based interventions: individual therapy, therapy dyads and facilitating social emotional learning groups.
Conducting Assessments: neuropsychological testing to address a range of referral questions about ADHD, learning disorders, autism spectrum, anxiety, mood disorders, and developmental delay.
Candidates must be from university clinical science and scientist-practitioner training programs with
1-2 years of experience conducting cognitive, academic, behavioral emotional and infant-toddler developmental assessment, and experience providing evidence-based interventions for children and adolescents (i.e., cognitive behavioral therapy/behavior therapy, mindfulness, social emotional learning).
Submit the following application materials to Sabrina Gabel.
- Sample psycho-diagnostic or psycho-educational report (de-identified)
- Treatment summary or therapy progress note (de-identified)
- Two references
- Two letters of recommendation
- Cover letter describing experience with assessment and evidence-based therapies
Highly competitive stipend.