Therapist (Part-Time; PhD, PsyD, LCSW)
We are seeking child adolescent therapists to join our therapy team.
Our therapists provide therapy and consultation for children and adolescents across multiple modalities including CBT, DBT, social skills coaching, behavior therapy (ERP), parent coaching, and school consultation. Services are provided in individual, dyad, parent-child/family, and group formats, which includes social emotional learning classes and playgroups.
At Seesaw, we specialize in skills-based, solution-focused, and brief therapy.
Candidates have completed their training from a university clinical science or scientist-practitioner training program.
Training and therapy approach has been primarily evidence-based, solution-focused and skills-based (i.e., CBT, DBT, behavior therapy, floor-time, ERP, ACT).
Please share with us:
- Why would you like to work on our team at Seesaw?
- What experiences have shaped your skills in CBT, DBT, mindfulness, SEL for young participants and in which settings? What are some of the resources that inform your practice and teachings?
- Are you in private practice or working for a school, agency or clinic?
- Are you happy to work in SF, Peninsula or both?
- Are you a Mac user? Are you familiar with Pages and Dropbox?
Please submit the following application materials to Sabrina Gabel, Clinic Director.
- CV or resume
- Treatment summary or therapy progress notes (de-identified)
- Two professional references
- Cover letter describing training experience and approach to therapy with youth and families.