Seesaw is a well-being studio and clinic for families. Our multi-disciplinary team of psychologists, therapists, and child development specialists provide evaluation and therapy services in our beautifully designed studios.
We are a concierge clinic offering individualized support along the prevention-intervention continuum for children, adolescents and parents. Our services include: neuropsychological evaluation, evidence-based therapy, parent coaching, school consultation, and social emotional groups.
Our approach in working with families:
- building on client strengths & skills
- neurodiversity & cultural humility
- team approach
We work together as a close-knit team to provide comprehensive evaluation services. We are committed to providing our clients with best-in-class tailored evaluations.
We specialize in providing strength-based neuropsychological and neurodevelopmental assessment for children, adolescents, and college students.
Our evaluation expertise:
- differential diagnosis
- autism spectrum
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) & executive functioning
- cognitive / IQ testing
- learning disorder, including dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia
- twice exceptional or 2e
- mood depression
- age 2 to 25 years
Therapy and Parent Coaching
Our therapists are comprehensively trained in evidence-based psychotherapy techniques including Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), mindfulness, and social skills coaching. Our therapy approach is skills-based, collaborative, goal-oriented, and brief.
- individual & group therapy
- parent coaching
- parent-child & family therapy
- skills-based, goal-oriented, & brief
- mild to moderate challenges
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) tools
- dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) techniques
- social skills coaching
- in person or tele-health sessions
- age 4 years to adults
Social Emotional Groups
Our Social Emotional Dyads and Triads are small, tailored, and led by expert therapists. In group therapy, we practice evidence-based tools and techniques which focus on: CBT, DBT, mindfulness, and social emotional learning curricula. We offer creative, multi-modal, interactive learning opportunities in a fun and safe setting.
Our Social Emotional Groups encourage skills for improved:
- fulfilling friendships
- anxiety management
- emotion regulation
- prosocial peer play & social interactions
- conflict resolution
- confidence & leadership
- healthy habits
- perspective & empathy building
- age 4 to 18 years
We are happy to help navigate schools for families and promote strong home-school collaboration. We consult with parents and educators to tailor and support a student’s school success.
- consultation with teachers, learning specialists, counselors, & school teams
- navigating schools in the SF Bay Area
- parent & teacher education
- SST and learning plans
- 504 & IEP team consults
- preschool to high school expertise
- public & private schools
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
To learn more about us and how our team at Seesaw can support your family, please EMAIL
Our Studio Clinic Locations
650 Laguna Street (x Grove)
San Francisco, CA 94102
309 Primrose Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Downtown Burlingame Above Philz Coffee