Seesaw is a well-being studio and clinic for families. Our multi-disciplinary team of psychologists, therapists, and child development specialists provide evaluation and therapy support services in our beautifully designed studios.
We are a boutique clinic offering support along the prevention-intervention continuum to children, adolescents and adults. Our services include: neuropsychological-psycho-diagnostic-neurodevelopmental evaluation, evidence-based therapy, parent coaching, school consultation, and social emotional classes.
Our approach and philosophy in working with families:
– compassion & unconditional regard
– cultural humility
– we work as a close-knit team
– tailored to the individual/family
Our team of psychologists and clinicians provide comprehensive evaluation services. We are committed to providing our clients with best-in-class individualized evaluations. We specialize in neuropsychological, neurodevelopmental, psycho-diagnostic, and psycho-educational assessment for children, adolescents, and college students.
- differential diagnosis
- autism spectrum
- ADHD & executive functioning
- cognitive / IQ testing
- learning disorders / dyslexia >
- twice exceptional 2e
- anxiety & mood disorders
- * age 2 to 25 years
Our evaluation expertise:
Our psychotherapists are comprehensively trained in evidence-based therapy including CBT, DBT, and mindfulness/MBSR. Our therapies are skills-based, goal-oriented, and brief. We offer a range of therapy services for children, adolescents, and adults.
- individual therapy
- parent coaching
- family or couples therapy
- skills-based, goal-oriented, & brief
- mild to moderate challenges
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- acceptance commitment therapy (ACT)
- social skills coaching
- tele-health/video sessions are available
- * age 4 years to adult
Social Emotional Classes
Our Social Emotional Classes and Playgroups are small, tailored, and led by therapists. Our curriculum was developed by child adolescent psychologists and focuses on building skills in a safe and playful setting. Our curriculum is informed by evidence-based SEL programs, CBT, DBT, ACT, and mindfulness/MBSR. We offer creative, multi-modal, interactive learning opportunities in a fun, safe setting.
Seesaw Social Emotional Classes encourage:
- fulfilling friendships
- healthy coping tools & emotion regulation
- play skills
- conversation skills
confidence & leadership
- empathy building
- * age 4 to 18 years
We help with navigating schools for families and home-school collaboration. We consult with parents and educators to tailor and support a student’s school success.
- consultation with teachers, counselors, and school teams
- navigating schools in the SF Bay Area: both private and public schools
- parent & teacher education talks
- SST, 504, & IEP team consultation
* preschool to high school
To learn more about how we can support your family, please call or email us.
600A Octavia Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
309 Primrose Road
Burlingame, CA 94010