Licensed Psychologist (Ph.D.)
We are seeking Licensed Psychologists who specialize in evaluation and treatment of children, adolescents, parents and families in our San Francisco and Peninsula studios.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide evidence-based Interventions: Seesaw clinicians provide effective interventions for children and youth across multiple modalities including behavioral and cognitive behavioral therapy, social emotional skills training, mindfulness, parent coaching and school consultation. Services are provided in individual, dyadic, family, and group formats.
- Conduct neuropsychological evaluations: Seesaw psychologists conduct screening and evaluation with children and adolescents to address a range of referral questions about ADHD, learning disorders, anxiety, OCD, mood, and/or giftedness/2e.
- Conduct autism assessment and early child developmental assessment.
Part-time positions are available (20-30 hours per week), which may lead to a full-time position.
Skills and Requirements:
- Five years plus experience with neuropsychological, psycho-diagnostic, and/or early childhood ASSESSMENT.
- Five years plus experience providing skills-based, evidence-based THERAPIES with children, adolescents, parents, and families. Includes Social Emotional Learning (SEL), CBT, DBT, ACT and MBSR.
- Two years plus experience providing training and supervision to psychology interns and fellows.
- Experience working with mild/moderate issues and high functioning, educated families.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, reliable and creative problem solver.
- School-based, hospital or private out-patient clinic setting work is a plus.
- Licensed Psychologist in California
- Malpractice Insurance
Submit the following application materials to our Studio Coordinator.
- Cover letter
- Sample neuropsychological assessment report and treatment summary (de-identified)
When you apply, please answer these questions:
- Why would you like to work on our team at Seesaw?
- What days/times would you be available?
- What tailored benefits would you like to have as a team member at Seesaw?
- Are you willing to work in SF, Burlingame or both? Do you have a car?
- Are you a Mac user? Are you familiar with Pages and Dropbox?