Licensed Psychologist (Ph.D.)
We are seeking Licensed Psychologists who specialize in assessment and treatment of children/adolescents and families for our San Francisco and Peninsula studios.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Providing Evidence-based Interventions: Seesaw clinicians provide effective interventions for children and youth across multiple modalities including behavioral and cognitive behavioral therapy, social emotional skills training, mindfulness, parent coaching and school consultation. Services are provided in individual, dyadic, family, and group formats.
- Conducting Neuropsychological Evaluations: Seesaw psychologists conduct screening and evaluation with children and adolescents to address a range of referral questions about ADHD, learning disorders, Autism spectrum, anxiety, mood disorders, and developmental delay.
Part-time positions are available (10-20 hours per week).
Skills and Requirements:
- Five years plus experience with neuropsychological, psycho-diagnostic, and/or early childhood ASSESSMENT.
Five years plus experience providing evidence-based THERAPIES with children, adolescents, parents, and families. Includes Social Emotional Learning (SEL), CBT, DBT, ACT and mindfulness-based therapies.
Two years plus experience providing training and supervision to psychology interns and fellows.
Experience working with higher functioning individuals whose families are motivated and educated.
Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, reliable and creative problem solver.
School-based, hospital or private out-patient clinic setting work is a plus.
Licensed Psychologist in California
- Cover letter
- Sample neuropsychological report and treatment summary
Please answer the following questions:
- Why does working on our team at Seesaw interest you?
- Please describe your parent coaching training and experience?
- Are you willing to work at SF, Burlingame or both? Do you have a car?
- What hours would you be able work at Seesaw?
- Are you tech savvy? Do you have a Mac or are you Mac literate? How familiar are you with programs like Pages, Filemaker, Numbers, Dropbox, and Google Docs?
Email application materials to Sabrina Gabel, Clinic Director.