Join our Team of Licensed Psychologists specializing in Child Adolescent Clinical Psychology. We are a boutique clinic with a small close-knit team and beautiful workspace. We offer tailored benefits, competitive salary, and the opportunity to work with a team of comprehensively trained and compassionate practitioners.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluation – Conduct neuropsychological, neurodevelopmental, psycho-diagnostic evaluation. Provide screening and evaluation with children and adolescents (ages 12 months to 25 years) — differential diagnosis, autism spectrum, adhd, learning disorders, anxiety, mood, intellectual disability, and giftedness/2e.
- Psychotherapy – Provide therapy, parent coaching, and consultation. Evidence-based psychotherapy, goal-oriented, skills-based, and brief. Tools and informed by CBT, DBT, social skills training, mindfulness, and ACT. Our clinic provides individual therapy, couple therapy, family therapy, and group therapy.
- Supervision/Training/Consultation – We are dedicated to training early career psychologists and therapists. Team psychologists provide training, supervision, and consultation with post-doctoral, predoctoral, and social worker trainees.
Licensed Psychologists may focus on either Treatment or Evaluation. Specialist Skills:
- Training and experience providing neuropsychological neurodevelopmental evaluation for autism, ADHD, LD, and early childhood assessment.
- Training and experience providing skills-based, evidence-based therapies with children, adolescents, parents, adults, and families (i.e., CBT, DBT, ACT, social skills, parenting).
- Open to feedback and consultation and seeks to work on a close team.
- Experience working with culturally diverse international clients and families.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, energetic, reliable, techie, and creative.
- Multi-disciplinary team, school, hospital, private practice or private out-patient clinic experience. Work experience in various settings is preferred.
- Licensed Psychologist in California. Completed training from an accredited university training program in Clinical Psychology, School Psychology, or Combined Psychology.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Versatility as a clinician and provision of services including evaluation and treatment is preferred.
- Private practice or small business experience is a plus.
- Mac literate savvy.
- Child and family-centered service delivery. Your hours will primarily be after school and if possible, on Saturdays.
- Long-term commitment only.
To Apply: Please send us
- Cover Letter
- Sample Psychological Evaluation Report and/or Treatment Summary
Please share with us:
- What stands out for you at Seesaw?
- Do you prefer to work in in San Francisco, Burlingame, or East Bay?
- Do you own a Mac? Are you familiar with Mac applications and are you tech savvy?
- Which languages do you speak?
- What are your strengths as a psychologist and clinic team member?