Our Licensed Psychologists (PhD/PsyD) specialize in working with children, adolescents, young adults, parents, and families.
Licensed Psychologists on our team may provide evaluation, therapy, supervision, and training. This is a Part-Time position in either SF, Burlingame, or both clinics.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct evaluations. Provide comprehensive evaluation services for children, adolescents, and college students (ages 12 months to 25 years) for Autism Spectrum, ADHD, LD, anxiety and mood disorders, intellectual disability, and twice exceptional/2e.
- Provide therapy and consultation including evidence-based CBT, DBT, social skills training, mindfulness/MBSR, ACT, and parent coaching. We offer individual therapy, group therapy, family, and couples therapy. Parent and school consultation is essential to our work.
- Provide training, supervision and consultation to post-doctoral fellows, therapist trainees, and colleagues.
Skills and Requirements:
- Five years plus experience providing neuropsychological, psycho-diagnostic, neurodevelopmental evaluation for the above conditions.
- Five years plus experience providing evidence-based therapies with children, adolescents, and adults (i.e., CBT, DBT, ACT, MBSR, parenting).
- Previous training in working with practicum/predoctoral/postdoctoral trainees. Supervision CEU’s are required in first 6 months at Seesaw.
- Very open to feedback and consultation and enjoys team approach.
- Conscientious, compassionate, organized, detail-oriented, warm/approachable, energetic, creative, strong work ethic, passionate, problem solver.
- Multi-disciplinary team, school, hospital, private practice or private out-patient clinic experience. Work experience in various settings with diverse clientele is preferred.
- Licensed Psychologist in California. Completed training from an accredited university training program in Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, School Psychology, or Combined Psychology.
- Bilingual is a plus (Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, French).
- Long-term commitment only please. Professional growth opportunities are encouraged within our company.
Please submit your inquiry by email to our Clinic Director at email@example.com
- Cover letter
- Sample evaluation report and/or treatment summary (de-identified)
Please share with us:
- Why Seesaw, what distinguishes us and a good fit for you?
- Would you prefer SF, Burlingame or both?
- Are you tech savvy and how Mac literate are you?
- Which language(s) do you speak?
- Any specialized training or background to highlight?
- What tailored benefits would you like us to consider?