Seesaw Psychology Group is an APPIC member. We provide training and supervision to postdoctoral fellows (and pre-doctoral interns). Our post-doctoral fellowship is in Child Adolescent Clinical Psychology.
We work with Postdoctoral Fellows (PhD/PsyD) who specialize in working with children, adolescents, college students, parents, and families.
Join our Team of Postdoctoral Fellows specializing in Child Adolescent Clinical Psychology or School Psychology.
We are a boutique clinic with a small close-knit team and thoughtfully designed workspace studio. We offer tailored benefits, a competitive stipend, and the opportunity to work with a team of comprehensively trained and compassionate practitioners.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluation – Conduct neuropsychological / neurodevelopmental evaluations. Provide screening and assessment services with children, adolescents, and college students (ages 12 months to 25 years) — differential diagnosis, autism spectrum, adhd, learning disorders, anxiety, mood, intellectual disability, and giftedness/twice exceptional learners.
- Psychotherapy – Provide evidence-based therapies, parent coaching, and consultation. Our therapy approach is goal-oriented, skills-based, and brief. CBT, DBT, SEL/social skills training, mindfulness, and ACT. Our clinic provides individual therapy, couple therapy, and group therapy.
- Supervision/Training/Consultation – We are dedicated to training early career psychologists and therapists. We provide clinical training and supervision for post-doctoral and predoctoral trainees.
Postdoctoral fellows provide a combination of evaluation and therapy services during their fellowship at Seesaw.
- Training in neuropsychological neurodevelopmental evaluation for autism, ADHD, LD, and early childhood assessment.
- Training in providing evidence-based therapies with children, adolescents, parents, adults, and families (i.e., CBT, DBT, mindfulness, social skills, parenting).
- Open to feedback and prefers to work on a close team.
- Work with culturally diverse clients and families.
- Personable, highly organized, detail-oriented, energetic, reliable, and creative.
- Multi-disciplinary team, school, hospital, private practice or private out-patient clinic experience. Work experience in a variety of settings is preferred.
- Candidates have completed their doctoral training from a university clinical science or scientist-practitioner training program (PhD/PsyD) in Clinical or School Psychology with a breadth of training in evaluation and treatment.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Private practice or small business experience is a plus.
- Mac literate and tech savvy.
Please send us your
- Cover Letter
- Sample Psychological Evaluation Report and/or Treatment Summary
- Letters of Recommendation and References
- Tests that you are most familiar with