We provide training and supervision to early career psychologists and provide an APA-approved post-doctoral fellowship in child adolescent clinical psychology.
We are seeking post-doctoral fellows (PhD/PsyD) who are focused on working with children, adolescents and families. Our training program hones practitioner skills in neuropsychological and psycho-diagnostic evaluation, Autism assessment, evidence-based therapy, and school consultation.
Primary Clinical Activities:
- Provide evidence-based interventions: Seesaw clinicians provide therapy and consultation for children and adolescents using CBT, DBT, social skills training, parent coaching, and school consultation. We offer individual, family, group therapy, and social emotional classes and playgroups. Our treatment approach is skills-based, brief, and goal-oriented.
- Conduct comprehensive neuropsychological and psycho-diagnostic evaluation services. We conduct integrated strength-based assessments to address a range of referral questions about: Autism Spectrum, Intellectual Disability, ADHD/LD, anxiety/mood disorders, and giftedness/twice exceptional.
Candidates have completed their doctoral training from a university clinical science or scientist-practitioner training program (PhD/PsyD) in Clinical Psychology or Combined Psychology.
Child Clinical Psychology doctoral training and 2-5 years of experience conducting cognitive, academic, behavioral, social-emotional and early child developmental assessment and evidence-based interventions (i.e., CBT, DBT, behavior therapy, ACT, SEL, Triple P, Incredible Years, MBSR).
Candidates must have training in both pediatric assessment and treatment.
Please share with us:
- Why are you interested in working on our team at Seesaw?
- Please describe your group therapy experiences?
- Are you interested in working in San Francisco, Burlingame or both?
- Are you a Mac user? Tech savvy?
- Which languages do you speak?
- Please share any special interests or background?
Please submit the following application materials to Sabrina Gabel, Clinic Director.
- Sample neuropsychological or psycho-diagnostic report (de-identified)
- Sample treatment summary or therapy progress notes (de-identified)
- Two professional references
- Two letters of recommendation
- Summary of test measures you are familiar with.
- Summary of your treatment experience.
Part-Time 20-30 hours a week. Highly competitive stipend and personalized benefits. Two-year commitment required.
To view our Postdoctoral Handbook click here.