Seesaw is an APPIC member and we provide training and supervision to early career psychologists. Our post-doctoral fellowship is in child and family clinical psychology.
We work with Postdoctoral Fellows (PhD/PsyD) who are committed to working with children, adolescents, college students, parents, and families. Our training program refines clinical skills in evaluation and treatment with families
Primary Clinical Activities:
- Provide evidence-based interventions: Seesaw clinicians provide therapy and consultation for children and adolescents using CBT, DBT, ACT, social skills training, MBSR, parent education, and school consultation. We offer individual, group therapy, family/couples therapy, and social emotional classes and playgroups. Our treatment approach is skills-based and goal-oriented.
- Conduct evaluation services with children, adolescents, and college students We provide brief and comprehensive assessments to address a broad of referral questions: ADHD, Autism Spectrum, Learning Disorders, Anxiety or Mood Disorders, Intellectual Disability, and Twice Exceptional/2e.
Candidates have completed their doctoral training from a university clinical science or scientist-practitioner training program (PhD/PsyD) in Clinical, School, or Counseling Psychology.
Fellows have 2-5 years of previous experience conducting neurodevelopmental, neuropsychological, psycho-diagnostic, neuropsychological evaluation, early child assessment, and evidence-based treatment therapies (i.e., CBT, DBT, SEL, MBSR, ERP, Triple P, Incredible Years, MBSR). Experience working with children, adolescents, and adults is required.
Fellows must have clinical training interests in both evaluation and treatment.
Please share with us:
- Why Seesaw? What is most attractive to you about developing with us?
- Please describe your therapy training and experiences?
- Are you able to work in both clinics (San Francisco and Burlingame)?
- How Mac literate are you? Would you consider yourself tech-savvy?
- Which language(s) do you speak?
- Please share any special training interests?
Please submit the following application materials to our Clinic Director at email@example.com
- Sample assessment report (de-identified)
- Sample treatment summary and/or therapy progress notes (de-identified)
- Two professional references
- Two letters of recommendation
- List of test measures you are most familiar with.
- Summary of your diverse training and experiences.
Our postdoctoral fellowship position is part-time, 20-30 hours a week. A competitive stipend and tailored benefits are offered. A two-year commitment is required.
To view our Postdoctoral Handbook click here.