Post-Doctoral Fellow Psychologist (Ph.D.)
We are seeking post-doctoral psychologist fellows to join our team. We are interested in skilled trainees who will specialize in serving a pediatric population and who are seeking training and supervision for neuropsychological assessment, evidence-based treatment and consultation with families and schools.
Primary Clinical Activities:
- Provide evidence-based interventions: Seesaw clinicians provide effective interventions for children and adolescents across multiple modalities including behavior therapy/CBT, social skills coaching, mindfulness, parent coaching and school consultation. Services are provided in individual, dyadic, family, and group formats, which includes social emotional learning classes and playgroups.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations: Fellows conduct integrated assessments to address a range of referral questions about ADHD/LD, autism spectrum, anxiety, giftedness/twice exceptional, mood dysregulation, and developmental delay.
Candidates must have completed their doctoral training (Ph.D.) from university clinical science or scientist-practitioner training programs.
Clinical or School Psychology doctoral training and 1-2 years of experience conducting cognitive, academic, behavioral, social-emotional and infant-toddler developmental assessment and evidence-based interventions (i.e., CBT, SEL, behavior therapy).
Please submit the following application materials to Sabrina Gabel, Clinic Director.
- Sample psycho-diagnostic or psycho-educational report (de-identified)
- Treatment summary or therapy progress note (de-identified)
- Two references
- Two letters of recommendation
- Cover letter describing experience with cognitive, neuropsychological, academic, social/behavioral/emotional assessment and evidence-based therapies.
Highly competitive stipend.
To view our Postdoctoral Handbook click here.