Therapist (Part-Time; Licensed Psychologist, LCSW)
We are seeking child adolescent therapists (licensed psychologists and licensed clinical social workers) to join our team and provide therapy at Seesaw.
Our therapists provide therapy and consultation for children and adolescents across multiple modalities including CBT, DBT, social skills coaching, behavior therapy (ERP), parent coaching, and school consultation. Services are provided in individual, family, and group formats.
At Seesaw, we provide evidence-based therapies, skills-based, solution-focused, and brief.
Candidates have completed their training from a university clinical science or scientist-practitioner training program.
Training and therapy approach has been primarily evidence-based and skills-based (i.e., CBT, DBT, behavior therapy, ACT).
Please share with us:
- Why would you like to work on our team at Seesaw?
- What experiences have shaped your skills in facilitating groups?
- Are you interested in working in SF, Peninsula or both? Do you have car transportation?
- Are you a Mac user? Are you technologically savvy?
- What languages do you speak?
Please submit the following application materials to Sabrina Gabel, Clinic Director.
- CV or resume
- Treatment summary or therapy progress notes (de-identified)
- Two professional references
- Cover letter describing training experience and approach to therapy with youth and families.